Jennifer L. Langley
- Associate Attorney
There is more to a successful law firm than the ability to win trials. Jennifer Langley proves you don’t have to be a trial lawyer to be a superstar.
From the moment our law firm starts managing your case until settlement or trial, we continuously gather information about the accident, injuries and other losses, insurance coverages and more. That information is used in our legal papers, in our case strategy, and in the advice we give to each client. Collecting all your information is Jennifer Langley’s focus.
Jennifer concentrates her time in daily client services and file support including medical records management. She is familiar with every case in the firm at all times. She is the person most likely to answer client questions on any given day.
Jennifer knows that serious injuries have a lasting impact on accident victims and their families. She embodies the firm’s commitment to clients who are suffering physically, emotionally, and financially. It’s not only Jennifer’s job to get to know our clients as individuals, really understanding them as people represents what she believes is her purpose in life – helping victims and their families.
- Pace University School of Law, White Plains, New York
- State University of New York – Geneseo
- New York, 1995
- Arlington Band Boosters Member and Volunteer
- Arlington-Traver/West PTA Board Member, 2007 to 2008
- Arlington School District PTSA Council Representative, 2008 to Present
- Parents as Reading Partners Literacy Program – Organizer and Director, 2007 to 2009
- Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts Volunteer, 2006 to 2014
- Dutchess County Bar Association
- Sullivan County Bar Association
- Mid-Hudson Women’s Bar Association